virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 15:04:46 MDT

    hey michelle!!

    good to see you doing so well! I cant say that I am keeping up with my schedule as I planned. I am changing it as I go along. I walk uphill 30 mts/ day with a lightly loaded pack. I am looking to increase pack weight within a week or two. My goal would be about 45 lbs. But thats not going to happen anytime soon. I think I did something bad to my ankles this time. I can see wiggly green veins and I swear, I can see them throbbing. Its almost a pleasant feeling until you actually SEE the damn thing. Then, it gets all creepy. Next Tuesday, I am meeting with an old friend who is also a trainer. I havent lost one single pound. Not that it wouldnt be a good thing, but I am ok with it.

    Re Atkins, wont ever work for me...being vegetarian and all. I am a carb loading girl. I absolutely believe in sugar before a session because it burns faster than protein or fat and gives me an instant boost.

    Isnt a discus like a heavy thingy that you throw around like shot put...I vaguely remember that from school....

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>