Re:virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 18:35:53 MDT

    Complete disagreement on religion. I'll take it up with you formally sometime if you like. Write a 4 part formal argument and then debate it on-line afterwards? It may be "interesting." Suggested structure: You proposing "Religion has been beneficial to mankind" perhaps. Me opposing. Rhino as Chair, Kharin and I on the one side, you and whoever you nominate on the other? We could do it after we have the RevolutionUSA and Rat websites up and running.

    [hr]
    Total agreement in the reality for the Islamic and Chinese populations. However you should bear in mind that they disagree (remember, "The tragedy of Africa"). And in that light, I also see how the "West" (recently mainly the US) is perceived (largely validly) as both having been deliberately and massively screwing both groups - and as the major, not just destabilizing force, but real and present threat to both groups.

    As you know, I advocate an even more Western system at the end of the day. Which is why I also advocate a very different way of dealing with the issues. Fix the environment and the people will fix themselves with minimal assistance.

    More later. I'm being dragged out the door.

    Kind Regards

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29259>