RE: virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 06:23:56 MDT

    To whom is this addressed?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com] On Behalf Of
    Hermit
    Sent: 27 September 2003 01:36
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: Re:virus: The Ideohazard 1.1

    Complete disagreement on religion. I'll take it up with you formally
    sometime if you like. Write a 4 part formal argument and then debate it
    on-line afterwards? It may be "interesting." Suggested structure: You
    proposing "Religion has been beneficial to mankind" perhaps. Me opposing.
    Rhino as Chair, Kharin and I on the one side, you and whoever you nominate
    on the other? We could do it after we have the RevolutionUSA and Rat
    websites up and running.

    [hr]
    Total agreement in the reality for the Islamic and Chinese populations.
    However you should bear in mind that they disagree (remember, "The tragedy
    of Africa"). And in that light, I also see how the "West" (recently mainly
    the US) is perceived (largely validly) as both having been deliberately and
    massively screwing both groups - and as the major, not just destabilizing
    force, but real and present threat to both groups.

    As you know, I advocate an even more Western system at the end of the day.
    Which is why I also advocate a very different way of dealing with the
    issues. Fix the environment and the people will fix themselves with minimal
    assistance.

    More later. I'm being dragged out the door.

    Kind Regards

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus
    BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=292
    59>
    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to
    <http://www.lucifer.com/cgi-bin/virus-l>