virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 14:29:54 MDT

    [DrSebby]...funny i actually thought this an impossible question to make sincerely...so i interpreted it as an attempt to provoke me. i couldnt for the life of me figure out why, but i thought it best to probably stay silent. i guess i forgot your foreign origins might include a different vernacular.

    [Mermaid] hah! btw...i am sure 'sit up' is a pretty universal term..its just me...for some reason, i associated it with squats..like i said, dont ask...i have *no* idea why....

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>