RE: virus: Re:Any decent church can use a low bass

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 05:15:06 MDT

    Dear Hermit,

    ""The Last Brontesaurus" who falls in love with and sings mating songs to a
    lighthouse"

    That is beautifully sad. Can you recall anything more about the story?

    Incidentally, there is a book called Battle for the Mind: Physiology of
    Conversion and Brainwashing. I have been given a copy but not read it yet
    (just skimmed). The author, William Sargant* discusses this matter of
    frequencies in some depth. You might look into it further if you are
    interested. The book is regarded as a seminal work.

    "The politico-religious struggle for the mind of man may well be won by
    whoever becomes most conversant with the normal and abnormal functions of
    the brain and is readiest to make use of the knowledge gained." Dr. William
    Sargant, Battle for the Mind.

    Take a look at http://home.att.net/~mcra/brainwas.htm for a competent
    overview of brainwashing techniques.

    Regards

    Jonathan

    * Be warned, is have read that Sargant was a former Minister of Religion for
    the Congregationalist Church. I don't know if this disqualifies him in your
    view.