Re:virus: Appeal for consistency

From: Casey (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 05:43:03 MDT

    Greetings Jonathan,

    A note regarding your recent posts:

    The links you've incorporated into your posts are not complete; they cut off at some point and require the reader to type in the remaining portion for them to link to another page.

    Anyway, I enjoyed the recent debate and will read Scruton's "The West and the Rest" as soon as I walk across the quad and collect it from our law school's library.

    As a side note:

    If any other congregant has a book recommendation(s) they feel is worthy of posting please forward them to the list and/or BBS. I've plenty of resources available to me which afford me the opportunity to peruse, browse, and read them at my leisure.

    Kind regards,
    Casey

    ----
    This message was posted by Casey to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29377>