Re:virus: RE: virus-digest V9 #272

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:33:33 MDT

    [simul]
    The a-priori belief that we hold is that our reason is at all reasonable. That there are things like "probable causes" at all...

    [rhinoceros]
    Not an a priori belief! I can prove it!

    There is reasonably good reason that our reason is reasonable. Reasonable comes from the word reason, so it has insider privileges!

    Ok, ok, I know... :P

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29544>