RE: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 15:23:55 MDT

    Updates! I've lost another pound! And I've stayed on the daily routine
    - only skipping one day a week, if that. This weekend should be a
    challenge, though, because I will be out of town and celebrating a
    family birthday. Hm. I think I'll make my dad jog with me. :)

    Congratulations, Mermaid! Discipline is far more important than any
    other payoff. It must be very gratifying to be feeling it and getting
    compliments from others on your improved mood - or is it self-image?
    Hooray for you!

    -Michelle