virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 22:54:02 MDT

    wanted: updates!

    i am not sure if its a direct result of the new workout routine..or if its because i wake up early
    everyday for yoga at sunrise....there is an increase in energy and a noticeable increase in
    appetite..but get this..i feel hungry often and at regular intervals..but i eat less..i feel 'full'
    and satiated even when i eat less..i cant explain how this works...given that i am ravenous most
    times! but it makes me feel better because i feel that i enjoy my food more these days...life has
    fallen into a smooth routine as i have to wake up at a particular hour..the discipline is good..i
    feel 'crisp' and some people tell me that i am pleasant company..if you can beleive that..as though
    i wasnt cloyingly sweet already!!....

    i am happy so far...discipline was my goal....i think i am almost there...what comes along with it
    is very welcome and much appreciated..

    relatedly or unrelatedly, i sleep lesser hours and have more vivid dreams....

    how is everyone else doing?

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>