RE: virus: Happy Halloween

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 01:20:19 MST

    prometheus
    > Sent: 02 November 2003 0443
    > It seems to be a selection for somethin other than good behaviour.
    [Blunderov]
    I think this is the major contribution of that 'Spouter of Lies' (aka
    St. Paul) to Christianity. (I have lots of fun telling Christians that
    they're not Christians at all but 'Paulians'.)

    According to the Law of Moses, not 'one jot or tittle' of which did
    Jesus, in his own words, come to alter - you have to behave yourself in
    order to gain salvation.

    'Paulian heresy' googles quite well if you want to descend into the
    murky depths of Christian theology.

    Best Regards.