RE: virus: Guerilla memetics

From: Keith Henson (hkhenson@rogers.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 08:28:03 MST

    At 01:04 PM 02/11/03 +0200, Blunderov wrote:

    snip

    >Admittedly the above site draws religious conclusions from these
    >historical facts - but the object of the exercise that I have in mind is
    >to sow dissension.

    Always amusing to do of course, but there is so much dissension in
    Christian groups going on all the time, our efforts might be on the scale
    of lighting a candle in the middle of a forest fire.

    Unless, of course, you can come up with some method to get a lot of "gain"
    from your memes.

    Keith Henson