Re: virus: Memetic engineers (xposted from memetics list)

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 20:17:27 MST

    A totally reasonable assessment.

    Some people are more "into it" than others.

    A friend of mine, Sara, thinks it's the most exciting thing that she's ever done and constantly invites me to take more classes.

    Maybe it's like the article I read on drug targets. 90% of the drugs only work on 30-50% of the people. Perhaps the same holds for memes...

    I think it's fun and interesting.

    For some perspective on that statement, I also think New Scientist magazine is fun and interesting...as is COV.