Re:virus: Trust versus Faith

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 12:01:54 MST

    The problem with having separate definitions than the rest of the world including me is that it will make communication impossible. If you're living alone with no contact with anyone at all (like the non-Tarot hermit), then personal definitions are okay. Otherwise...

    "I'm big, you're small. I'm smart, you're dumb. I'm right and you're wrong and there's nothing you can do about it." -- Danny DeVito in Matilda. ;p

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29796>