Re: virus: Trust versus Faith

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 15:43:08 MST

    This is an assumption that you are making. I contend that my definitions will actually improve your ability to communicate, since they are more clear.

    Please try out these definitons in you life for, say, a week or so. If they don't work for you, and you're not completely satisfied that your ability to communicate has improved, then go back to the original ones.

    Are you willing to try it?