Re:virus: Trust versus Faith

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 15:53:25 MST

    I will not and cannot "wear" your definitions for I do not trust, I do not have beliefs, and I rarely make assumptions. Perhaps, I do theorize as I recently did, but a theory is not an assumption.

    Your definitions will not improve the ability to communicate.

    I'm really getting pissed off at you now. You don't seem to understand that by trying to justify trust as rational you are proceeding in the same direction that the fucking Christians do all the time when they say that belief in God is rational and non-belief is irrational.

    Trust is defined as faith. That's all it is. It's just another way to say "faith." It's not that hard. Say it with me now: trust is faith, faith is trust. There is no difference between the two. If you don't like it, quit speaking English.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29796>