Re: virus: Trust versus Faith

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 16:49:19 MST

    If you choose to live you life as if trust and faith are the same thing, that's fine.

    I've spoken to dozens of people on this topic and most of them find that my definitions are clear, functional and largely accurate.

    You can tell when someone is collapsing the two terms, as you have, by examining the context.

    Metahuman: it's OK for you to define them that way. It just weakens the usefulness of the two words, IMHO. I will keep that "blending of terminology" in mind when reading your posts.