virus: TEOTD (thought experiment of the day)

From: rick (aperick@centurytel.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 13:05:19 MST

    >Say you have a one time opportunity to send a short message (1kb max)
    back in time. Assume that your message will be automatically translated
    so that it is understood by the recipient. What would you send, to whom
    and when, and why?
    />

    What? No shallow selfish folk here? :-) I don't think that I could
    resist sending myself the winning numbers for a huge lotto pool. (a
    hundred million US at very least) I could help fund a lot of transhuman
    projects with that kind of dough, not to mention living cushy in the
    mean time.