Re:virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Jake Sapiens (every1hz@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 17:36:43 MST

    Hey there Sebby,

    Is this the same g/f that you left Doctor chick for? Well, just to update you, I finally dumped my own g/f last year (I seem to recall it was about the same time as your g/f shuffle -- I think we talked about that). Now I'm on my second one since then. I've been dating the current one for about a month now. I dunno how long it will last. The one before her just couldn't seem to ever get around to divorcing her ex even though she claimed that she really wanted to. Dumb one on me, but fortunately I finally left her (or rather just stopped calling her). Anyway if this one doesn't work out, I'm thinking of taking a break from pursuing anyone as I have a lot of work to do this year to restart my law practice, and American women (even the ones who claim to not be high maintainence) just demand too much time and money for questionable return. Well, if it is good for you, I hope your current relationship lasts.

    Love,

    -Jake

    ----
    This message was posted by Jake Sapiens to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=29822>