RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:49:55 MST

    This brings to mind an idea...

    Have any of you guys ever tried how long you can stand
    being alone and not communicating with anyone at all?

    You can really experience the power that memes have when
    they want or need to get out. - There's also some kind of
    "biological" builtin need to have company and communicate with
    people. - Otherwise you will begin to substitute them with
    plants and whatnot. - This is also why solitary confinement
    is so destructive to people's psyche. (As a side-fact they're
    soon releasing that Israeli guy who spilled the secrets on
    Israeli's nuke labs, who has been held in really crude solitary
    confinement for 20 years now?)

    Anyways, I don't see why anyone would prefer being dominated
    to being the dominator in a relationship. - In western societies
    women are wanted. - They are free and get to do the choice. - Men
    on the other hand are more or less forced to compete for them (unless
    they're in the top 5% hunks or so.) -> Hence they can be dominated or
    dumped in western societies. - In less civilized places women really
    need the men, hence they take care of them.

    Only when women begin to feel insecure in their chances of securing
    a man, will they submit to being dominated in western societies.
    I can see many advantages in non-american women. - Although it
    may be a matter of pride for some to dominate an american woman,
    - however real that domination then actually is, is another matter.

    Speaking in crude generalities, of course, and naturally assuming
    that we all wish to rule our world.