RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 12:43:13 MST

    [Jei] Anyways, I don't see why anyone would prefer being dominated
    to being the dominator in a relationship. - In western societies women
    are wanted. - They are free and get to do the choice. - Men on the other
    hand are more or less forced to compete for them (unless they're in the
    top 5% hunks or so.) -> Hence they can be dominated or dumped in western
    societies. - In less civilized places women really need the men, hence
    they take care of them.

    Only when women begin to feel insecure in their chances of securing a
    man, will they submit to being dominated in western societies. I can see
    many advantages in non-american women. - Although it may be a matter of
    pride for some to dominate an american woman,
    - however real that domination then actually is, is another matter.

    Speaking in crude generalities, of course, and naturally assuming that
    we all wish to rule our world.

    [Michelle] What about not dominating or be dominated but having an equal
    partnership? In my relationship, we each give lip service to the
    other's superficial needs to be perceived as dominant - ie, he does the
    car stuff, the heavy lifting, etc., even though I'm quite capable, and I
    do the kitchen stuff, the cleaning, the nurturing, even though he's
    quite capable, and we enjoy this little game we play - but then when it
    comes down to anything of importance, we are utter equals and bow to
    each other's areas of expertise and experience. It IS possible...