RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 12:55:09 MST

    ....Let me nip this in the bud. it's almost funny that everyone jumps to
    the cliche conclusion of the "passive and weak asian woman, submissive,
    quiet and cooperative". It's what i am accustomed to hearing from american
    women if i'm ever foolish enough to bring this subject up. but this is NOT
    what i was suggesting...in fact i cant stand women like that, to the point
    of being difficult to imagine even dating an asian gal anywhere since they
    almost always seem to be touched in some small way with these traits.
    please read my post accurately before suggesting such things.

    ....my favorite girlfriend was a french lawyer who was truly as empowered as
    they come - i'm trying to reintroduce my original point here; any
    "empowerment" american women have is not the problem, it's that all the
    typical benefits of such empowerment are useless when hitched with qualities
    of unaccountability, selfishness, self-righteousness, whininess, disloyalty
    and the severly annoying and useless "princess complex". in fact i dont
    find american women very empowered at all compared to europeans...or well
    heeled brazilians(my initial point(note the lack of mention of the asian
    cliche woman(as was also lacking in my original post))).

    ....there are very few katherine hepburns left in this country. maybe it's
    the media's fault, dunno. but I like to have a true and equitable partner
    in a woman, not someone aloof, whiny, and constantly demanding that everyone
    pretend she's some fallen princess angel and that i should count my lucky
    stars to be able to accomodate her every whim (or else).

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".