RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 13:23:16 MST

    Sebby, I feel defensive when I read your comments
    about how demanding American women are, seeing as I am
    one and stuff. I guess I wouldn't argue with a
    statement that started like "a lot of..." but a
    generalization that seems to imply "all" irks me. I
    have one husband and three Other Significants, and
    they've all said I'm fairly low-maintenance. Of
    course, I recognize that the content of the previous
    sentence already marks me as Not Typical. Still, I'd
    appreciate it if you'd consider phrasing statements
    from your experience as something like "All the
    American women I've gotten involved with
    romantically..." or something.

    --Eva,
    being oh so demanding

    PS:
    Alternatively, people can always take turns worshiping
    each other. That's fun too.