RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 14:23:43 MST

    Yes, the debate has moved beyond Sebby's dilemma or lack thereof and
    become rather general. I hope no one takes offence at any of these
    remarks and instead we continue to refine our perceptions.

    There are bad traits endemic in every society, and the only thing that
    makes it spicy and different is NOT being from your partner's society.
    Otherwise, by definition, you're going to run into the same old issues.