RE: virus: Lost in Translation

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 07:32:22 MST

    I have loved Scarlett Johansson ever since I saw her in The Man Who Wasn't
    There. My buddy gave me the DIVx of the movie before it was released here
    and I sort of regret watching it on my laptop, as those lovely Tokyo
    cityscapes are probably most effective in a cinema.

    Incidentally, if anyone does want the DIVx you can get the bit torrent from
    here: http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=2145064

    By the way Walter, your webcam persists with a picture of a human hand. Can
    I see a picture of your paw some?*

    Regards

    Jonathan

    * Jonathan takes the award for spinning out Sebby's joke way way to far.
    Note to self: Let dead gags rest in peace.