Re: virus: Lost in Translation

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 16:04:32 MST

    --- Walter Watts <wlwatts@cox.net> wrote:
    > Anyhoo, what this is getting to is a reply to
    > rhino's post about "Lost in Translation". Just saw
    > it. Loved it.

    Rented it last night. Not terrifically impressed.
    Watching two people be aimless, disconnected, lonely,
    and bored in the middle of Tokyo was not as
    entertaining as going to the local sushi restaurant
    with my friends. Cheaper though. That toy train
    setup with the sushi going by is diabolical...

    --Eva,
    who thinks Groundhog Day is a far more profound movie,
    as well as being funnier