RE: virus: My invitation to JoeDees

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 18:26:59 MST

    [Blunderov]
    I didn't mean to presume to any special authority. It was just my intention to make Joe feel welcome again and to reassure the community that it was both of our intentions to concentrate on consensus and try to play nice.

    If I have been clumsy or presumptuous, I apologise.

    [rhinoceros]
    I am the one who must apologise, Blunderov. Apparently I misread your courtesy post and I envisioned a dialog a couple of weeks from now where Joe would answer a question with "because I was invited". It seems I will have to keep my imagination under control.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30089>