RE: virus: My invitation to JoeDees

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 02:05:04 MST

    rhinoceros
    Sent: 27 March 2004 03:27 AM

    [rhinoceros]
    I am the one who must apologise, Blunderov. Apparently I misread your
    courtesy post and I envisioned a dialog a couple of weeks from now where
    Joe would answer a question with "because I was invited". It seems I
    will have to keep my imagination under control.

    [Blunderov]Not at all, oh horned one, (one sees too little of the
    vocative case these days don't you think?)You bring, as always, clarity
    wherever you go.

    So how about, it Joe? Please accept my personal invitation, kindly
    seconded by Limbic and with what I think we can both assume to be the
    approval of the community, to resume your Virus relationship on the
    basis that we have forged together and presented here.

    Best Regards