Re: virus: Re:That hell-bound train

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 12:08:33 MDT

    Light-speed as a limit is, well, very limiting. And who's to say that earth wasn't populated by an interstallar “seed” of life

    Every other “we are the center of the universe” theory propagated by popular pseudoscience has been shot down.

    I expect relativity will be found to by “only applicable in certain circumstances” - just like other physics's (sp.?)