RE: virus: Re:Banality of Evil and Digital Photography

From: Troy Prouty (poeftr@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 07:40:47 MDT

    The problem woith American Foreign policies has always been failure to
    accept other cultures other then their own..

    This leads toi failures ovesea's in most things that we do..

    We take advantage of other countries and we make profit from it - BUT, it
    certainly never stabalizes any country or improves it.. In fact.. many of
    times it goes from one ruthless leader to another with the support of the
    United States..

    A little off the subject but a memory non-the-less.... Certainly something
    to think about when reallly looking at the policies and directions the U.S.
    takes..

    I can't help but look at guatemala in 1954 and the frist ever CIA
    intervention to overthrow a government that was supported by the United
    States.

    The reason at the time - Was this government was bad..

    bad - has several meanings - in this case it was because it did not support
    United State companies within their country anymore - Such as DOLE FOODS...

    Yes - we overturned a government because of Dole Foods...

      Troy Prouty
       Former board member international relations of u.s. policies and
    co-founder of indy media.org