Re:virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: ElvenSage (elvensage@chaosrealms.org)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 00:19:41 MDT

    Thank you all for the information. Reading this prompted me to download the video and I must admit that there is something very fishy about this. There was very little blood, the men in the video did act very western, and there was no movement from NB's body at all after the frame jump. His face was in the same position as it was before they started to cut him. Also, I'm not sure about you all, but the screaming on my video started way before they actually started cutting.... something is fishy here.

    ----
    This message was posted by ElvenSage to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30304>