RE: virus: Another "Prevention Of Terrorism Act"

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 20:22:04 MDT

    --- Blunderov <squooker@mweb.co.za> wrote:

    > [Blunderov] Arundhati Roy is brilliant. I think it
    > was she who coined the
    > phrase 'Bush the Lesser'. My wife pointed out her
    > new book to me, sadly I
    > forget the title, while we were book-browsing before
    > movies the other day.

    Amazon.com lists _The Checkbook and the Cruise
    Missile: Conversations with Arundhati Roy_, coauthored
    by Arundhati Roy and David Barsamian, published
    February this year. I'm presuming that's her most
    recent. Here's the listing:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0896087107/qid=1084760196/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/102-1165513-7215327?v=glance&s=booksot

    --Eva