RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 10:15:57 MDT

    [Eric]
    A more fitting object of outrage is the executioner.

    No true progress has ever been made through finding fault in others.

    When things like this happen, we are all, and none of us, to blame.

    [Kalkor]
    (to quote professor farnsworth) "ehhhhh whaaaaa...?????"

    More fitting in the opinion of whom?
    So it is impossible to learn how to do something right by learning how
    someone did it wrong?
    Things like what? People beheading people? People making a video about
    people beheading people? People supposing that the video of people beheading
    people is really a fake video of people beheading people? People making a
    fake video about beheading someone?

    I'm puzzled, but only because when you say things like this, you sound like
    a pastor.

    ;-}

    Kalkor