Re: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 11:12:47 MDT

    Sorry, the quote "A more fitting object of outrage is the executioner." was
    posted by Joe Dees
    (correct?) who I was replying to... but I failed to indent and credit. be
    nice if the forum threaded things a little better...

    Did I say it was impossible to learn how to do something right by learning
    how someone did it wrong?

    No.

    I said that "No true progress has ever been made through finding fault in
    others.".

    How did you interpret this in such a way?