Re: virus: Re:Another "Prevention Of Terrorism Act"

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 11:57:17 MDT

    <Joe Dees>
    : All those Iraqis who yearn for
    : freedom will benefit from it

    Freedom is self-determination. They were always free to ovetthrow Saddam on their own. By acting on their behalf, we took away their self-determination, and, hence, their freedom.

    One of Saddam's former generals, who was extremely brutal, was put back in charge. I don't see how having the same brutal leaders in charge is going to help them very much.