RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 17:22:23 MDT

    [Blunderov] Isn't democracy wonderful? Everyone imagines that they are
    choosing their leaders on the basis of informed consent. I believe 8,000,000
    documents were classified secret in the USA last year.

    More prime fruit of Democracy to be found at

    http://www.guerrillanews.com/human_rights/doc4492.html

    Torture 101
    <excerpt>
    Editor's Note: As the Abu Ghraib scandal widens, the Bush administration is
    sticking to its mantra, "This is not America." But this essay sent to us by
    veteran deep cover operative Celerino "Cele" Castillo III offers a stark
    reminder of this country's true legacy of the use of torture.
    </excerpt
    There is no doubt, in my mind, that the CIA was involved in the murder of
    Nick Berg, the America who was executed in Iraq. There is a history of how
    the CIA has a way of staging murders of Americans, so that the enemy takes a
    fall from it. My opinion is that the CIA found that Nick was getting to
    close to some Iraqis, which made him an automatic target of the CIA.
    According to his family, he had been detained by American intelligence and
    later disappeared.
    <excerpt>
    I saw it time and time again in the 1980s in Central American. Our
    government has staged several events where it attempted to implicate
    Nicaragua government in drug trafficking. The CIA was also implicated in the
    torture of an American nun in Guatemala. And in El Salvador, it had staged
    the murder of Jesuits priests. The FMLN were supposed to have to taken the
    fall for the murders, but it backfired on the CIA. A U.S. military adviser,
    who accompanies the Salvadorian soldiers, gave up the U.S. involvement. Once
    again, in my opinion, Berg's murder was set up to enrage the American people
    in support of what American is doing to the prisoners in Iraq.
    </excerpt