virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 19:57:32 MDT

    I am not role-playing, I am merely noting the complete absence of such condemnation, wailing and teeth-gnashing on this list when a Palestinian who has been recruited, trained, instructed in a target and provided a manufactured wearable explosive by an entire cooperative network blows himself up in an Israeli school bus, killing scores of children, as happened recently (one of hundreds of similar type attacks). Listening for the measured and evenhanded condemnation....listening....listening...(sound of crickets, breath of a wisp of breeze in the branches)...

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30303>