RE: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 01:08:53 MDT

    Joe Dees
    Sent: 20 May 2004 03:58 AM
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

    I am not role-playing, I am merely noting the complete absence of such
    condemnation, wailing and teeth-gnashing on this list when a Palestinian who
    has been recruited, trained, instructed in a target and provided a
    manufactured wearable explosive by an entire cooperative network blows
    himself up in an Israeli school bus, killing scores of children, as happened
    recently (one of hundreds of similar type attacks). Listening for the
    measured and evenhanded condemnation....listening....listening...(sound of
    crickets, breath of a wisp of breeze in the branches)...

    ----
    [Blunderov] But if your terrorist were to have the decency to use an Apache
    attack helicopter (made in the USA) to fire missiles in a crowd that would
    be civilized of course?
    But yes, under the circumstances condemnation seems pointless unless
    directed at the origin of the conflict.
    29th November, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly forced Israel down
    the Middle East's throat. By one vote if I recall correctly. To my chagrin,
    IIRC, that vote was Jan Smuts the South African Prime Minister at the time.
    One has to wonder whether things would have been any different otherwise -
    the displaced and traumatized Jewish survivors of WW2 were clearly intent on
    establishing the state of Israel come hell or highwater. They did not
    hesitate to use 'terror' to further this aim. The Stern gang perpetrated
    terrorist outrages against the British for instance
    So the first terrorists in Palestine were...?
    Best Regards