virus: Sebby's dilemma...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 03:15:19 MDT

    ....at the risk of sounding like an apathetic cynic; what the hell are we
    doing with our war discussions? when i try to step back and look at the big
    picture, i see a lot of well-intentioned virians contemplating the
    intracacies of a situation, hoping perhaps to find a light at the end of the
    tunnel, or to finally figure out for themselves if one side is right or
    wrong, etc...

    ...but what if the simple truth is quite tragic?
    ...what if a hole has been dug that is so deep that only 500 yrs of shit and
    agony will find its resolution?

    ....the facts

    1. our world population is 6.5 billion and growing exponentially
    2. without proper pre-planned infrastructure, explosive populations shoot
    far ahead of logistics addressing their needs.
    3. we NEVER had a pre-planned infrastucture for our massive world
    population, and efforts at population control are about as unpopular as
    possible.
    4. failure to be prepared for such exponential pop. growth always results
    in massively lopsided resouce allocation. (the rich get richer, the poor
    get poorer) due to micro-level social phenomena.(nepotism)
    5. with resource allocation as such, basic needs become scarce for the vast
    majority, people become more cutthroat; encouraging #4 even more.
    6. room for kindness etc. fades when it becomes akin to suicide.
    7. people lacking the basic necessities and parenting, seldom focus on
    education.
    8. the percentage and sheer number of the 'terrifyingly uneducated'
    skyrocket.
    9. religion substitutes education (lets face it, it's easier and sounds
    better)
    10. we're fucked beyond function for a long time to come. and it's gonna
    get lots worse!!

    ....it's like the guy with a $30,000 a year income who is $150,000 in debt
    with his revolving credit accounts. use one card to pay off the other
    etc... unfortunately for the world, the bankruptsy option doesnt exist.

    ....so whether your on the side of the kikes, or the sand-niggers...the
    japs, the chinks, the dot-heads, the crackers, the injuns, negroes, flips,
    the aboes or the spics; theyre all just a bunch of idiot humans focusing on
    everything BUT the real solutions. as such, there will never be any
    resolution. just misery and loss. which is why the human known as sebby
    wishes he had his own island...but in the meantime, i try to stay out of the
    way of the believers of this and that.

    ...but what if the simple truth is quite tragic?
    ...what if a hole has been dug that is so deep that only 500 yrs of shit and
    agony will find its resolution?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".