RE: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 04:20:07 MDT

    ....oh my gawd joe....i just felt compelled to raise your reputation rating!
      i know this probably doesnt matter much to you, but i've been so impressed
    with your reasonable presence as of late, i felt it a necessary thing.
    youve gone from a 3 to a 5 in my book...im still not sure if the old "crazy
    joe" will show up again....so im holding off for a tad.

    ... i didnt have to say this, so dont beat me up over it just yet.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".