Re: virus: Sebby's dilemma...

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 08:57:01 MDT

    [Blunderov] A most timeous post. Too many people, too little planet.

    <Erik>

    This planet is plenty big enough. There's just not enough “holy land” to go around. Maybe we should hire a half-dozen rabbis or mullahs or whatever to bless some land in the New Jersey pine barrens.

    Or we could revise the Bible so it says “Bethlehem, Pennsylvania”