virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 10:18:40 MDT

    [rhinoceros] When a suicide bomber blows himself up in a bus (hasn't happened for a while) some of us may seek reasons but nobody says "Hey, let them continue" until now.

    [simul] Who is saying “let them continue”?

    [rhinoceros] Erik, watch the following. Then make up a similar story swapping the actors, and a (not very) subtle element of the discussion we are having here will become apparent. If it doesn't, then forget it, it is just me.

    <from another exchange>
    [rhinoceros] Reuters, minutes ago.

    RAFAH, Gaza Strip (Reuters) - Defying international fury and rare U.S. rebuke, Israel has expanded its bloodiest Gaza Strip raid in years after killing 39 Palestinians in three days of fighting in the Rafah refugee camp.
    <snip>

    [Jonathan Davis] I am glad they are finishing what they started, despite the civilian losses. Otherwise they will simply have to do it all again.

    This will all be over when they pull out of Gaza as planned.
    <end>

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30303>