virus: Re:Banality of Evil and Digital Photography

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 15:48:32 MDT

    No, we should hold ourselves to higher standards than our adversaries, and we are in the painful process of doing so, via public acknowledgements (including the release of pictoral evidence), presidential apologies, congressional hearings, prosecutions, and the relieving of military commands. However, it is useful to remind ourselves of the execrable standards of our adversaries, which are widely and routinely indulged in without either apology or regret.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30300>