RE: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 02:41:33 MDT

     Joe, please, this is flooding the list and will lead to calls for
    discipline. The articles are interesting, but not posted on the list like
    this in such numbers. Why not put them all in one mail - perhaps links with
    an explanation of why we should read the articles?

    Personally I think we ought to be limited to one forwarded piece per person
    per day. All other posts ought to be substantively ones' own writing or
    limited targeted and relevant counter quotes.

    Your friends and fellow fighter,

    Jonathan