RE: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 05:21:41 MDT

    [Blunderov] Just to be clear; it was I who invited Joe back. And it is
    probably fair to say that it was I who initiated many, if not most, of the
    recent threads concerning Iraq.

    [Mermaid]Oh..I KNOW that you invited Joe back...

    [Blunderov]Joe has undertaken not to flood the list.

    [Mermaid]As he has done many..MANY..MANY..times before..and failed to keep up his promise...reputation, as you know, is *everything*..

    [Blunderov]I don't think that this should mean he shouldn't be allowed to post anything at all.

    [Mermaid]Huh? Did I say that he shouldnt post anything at all..i dont even mind that he posts articles without comment..irritating..but hey! to each his own...god knows that i have 'flooded' the list many times in the past...but its the frequency of the posts and the same old destructive pattern he is displaying...if you go back to the list activities immediately after 9/11, you'd understand why Joe Dees is special than the rest of the flooders...Limbic knew this...looking back on that thread..if i were the king of the universe, i wont allow joe dees to post anything here at all..but i am not.....

    [Blunderov] And even if he is a heretic, he is our own resident heretic, and I think he should have normal e-mail facilities.

    [Mermaid]i dont have 'email' facilities...i join the bbs to post...i dont think thats a valid excuse to flood the list..do you *really* buy that excuse??..i have a bridge to sell..its near this place called brooklyn..interested?...dees' reputation precedes him, unfortunately...joe dees has a history of abusing this list...limbic was aware of that..limbic knows why joe dees chose to leave on his own accord..limbic was the only person to 'second' your motion.....i hold limbic more responsible than you...take a fucking leap of faith..trust my words...if we dont censor joe dees' flooding habits at once, this place is going to become a shithole again...if you continue to support him without investigating the past, i'll hold you responsible too...in the meantime, i am out of the bbs for a while...until this is settled..i have had my say...i feel that i have done my duty and thats that...this is waaaayyyyy too much excitment for me to handle...

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30318>