Re: virus: Bomb scare on Wall St.

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 15:41:22 MDT

    [Blunderov] What with trailing wires from pockets and smelling of
    chemicals it's just as well the Rhino doesn't live in the USA!
    Best Regards

    http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,640684,00.html
    FBI Issues Homeland Suicide Bomber Warning
    U.S. law enforcement warned to look for tell-tale signs
    <snip>

    [rhinoceros] Heh, good point. Besides wearing that bulky jacket in warm
    days, I often smell of chemicals -- of sorts -- and those wires trailing
    from my nostrils don't help much either. Not to mention taking quick
    naps on the spot and snoring audibly. And I will leave my tightly
    clenched palms to your imagination. :P