Re: virus: Warning Signals

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 12:41:05 MDT

    ...so as to put an end to such a message? well done. the teeming masses
    are a group unto themselves. my voice and efforts are a bit out of place
    these days...a 100 yrs or so. in present day, i'd be burned at the stake if
    people knew my true positions...although those positions are extremely
    rational, responsible and would result in a much happier and prosperous
    life. but in this world of "caring, christian" individuals who wont even be
    an organ donor in the case they die, it is hard to find much support for the
    measures i see as wise. so there is no place for me on the inside without
    me having to pretend and lie to remain there unhated. so for now i prefer
    to keep my effect to inspired words. before you call 'hypocrite' ....just
    how many things do you speak for and offer no "tangible" support? yeah,
    that's what i thought. unless youre a liar, we dont even have time enough
    to 'give' to every issue we care about. so get off my back why dont ya?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".