virus: Re:Some of Juuko Isohaari's favorite writers and posts

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 13:53:22 MDT

    Joe Dees' flood was a misguided and uncalled-for service to the list.

    First, Jei was technically perfectly capable of spamming the list without any help from Joe Dees if he wanted to.

    Second, not everyone puts all the articles comprising this flood in the same category, because not everyone draws the line at the same point as Joe Dees does. In other words, you can not argue against Jay or against one article by arguing against another one. That would be a strawman argument.

    I register my annoyance with this email flood. The last time Joe Dees did the same thing took us months to stop it.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30260>