RE: virus: War & Peace / Rethinking Iraq

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 12:08:16 MDT

    And so? What about it? I don't fancy doing lots of work
    on history research for the sake of you people on this
    list. "Prove me this, prove me that, now tell me how
    great a country we are, and what all good things we have
    done, and oh by the way, you're an anti-semite for being
    critical, and you must hate america too! You boo boo!"
    - At best, I rate this list is as an amusement. Sometimes
    there's also some good links, but nowadays, it isn't even
    remotely constructive. Whatever I bother to post, I do either
    for fun, or the fact that I want to break some ballooning
    american ego-bubbles, knowing they will bark back as much
    as they can. - This list was good before the "religion/church"
     was started. After that, duh. - Some kind of american thing,
    these new age "religions"? How about a normal registered club
    instead?

    Now, If you want a serious answer to your question, probably
    some historian will know of a war or clash with sufficiently
    decent behaviour on both sides. Wars fought simply by naval
    forces would probably come very close to match your criteria.
    However, I'm not sufficiently motivated to bother to do
    anything to give your answer for you. In the end, you have to
    do your own research to find out and decide what is the truth,
    and just get out of the hole in the ground. Shooting the mailman
    isn't just doing any good, even if he did throw you something
    to read.