Re: Re:virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: alisa (azelismia@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 14:23:58 MDT

    Well, if you go for that heavily made up look... Who knows what lurks
    underneath the makeup. Notice we don't get to see an unmade up before and
    after pic. I don't think she is attractive in either one. She is just
    polished. there is a difference. But, a facade can be quite effective if
    you are only going after a one night stand or men who aren't attractive
    either. They do say that we tend to be attracted to those of our own level
    ( on a real basis, not an oh she/he is hot basis)