RE: virus: Faith WAR

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 03:25:35 MST

[snip]

[Hermit 2] Which suggests to me that overpopulation is not the real problem
(although the cost of distribution has a lot to do with some poverty), it is
I suggest correlative rather than causative. I would suggest that causation
is found in the beliefs which lead to tumescent population growth and even
more so, those that result in insufficient education and an inability to
comprehend cause and effect are to blame.

Regards

Hermit

[Kalkor] Would this be a subject to attach to the manifesto? Specifically,
the methods to alleviate these problems:
1) Beliefs which lead to tumescent population growths
2) Beliefs which result in insufficient education
3) Beliefs that result in an inability to comprehend cause and effect
4) Inefficient food distribution planetwide (not necessary except as a
facilitator for 1-3; curing these problems could cure the 4th)

In a broad respect, disollution of belief is a pretty darn good start.
However, quite immediately infeasible if I guess right.

Anyone?

Kalkor